Your deposit is non-refundable or transferable. Your vehicle will be held for two weeks from the date your deposit was received. At that time, if you have not paid for your vehicle in full and taken delivery we will offer your vehicle for sale to the general public and you will lose your deposit.
You may exchange your vehicle and receive full credit for the purchase price you paid for a period of seven days from the date of delivery if:
1. The engine overheats, smokes excessively, knocks, or experiences a major mechanical failure as deemed by us.
2. The transmission fails to shift properly, slips, or is non-functional as deemed by us.
3. The differential or rear end fails to function properly as deemed by us.
4. A major failure occurs and at our sole discretion we determine the car is unrepairable.
• Cars may not be exchanged for electrical, air conditioning, tires, brakes, power accessories, radio, belts, hoses, bulbs, battery repair or replacement.
• Most cars with higher mileage do need some type of repair or replacement part. Our cars are no exception. Be prepared to experience frequent repairs and lack of availability of parts on an older, high mileage vehicle.
• You will be charged a $49.99 exchange fee to cover the cost of preparing paperwork for your exchange.
• Any vehicle sold for $999 or LESS is not returnable or exchangeable for any reason. Any vehicle sold as TITLE ONLY is not returnable or exchangeable for any reason. Vintage, or vehicles over 25 years old, are not returnable or exchangeable for any reason.